LATEST WORKING EXPERIENCES:
I currently work in the private hospitality sector for a various range of clients, including UHNW, HNW and VIP families and individuals. I also work as freelance chef and consultant with leader hospitality companies and family run restaurants.
Before becoming a private chef I worked either full time and as freelance for Michelin star, fine dining restaurants and with luxury hospitality companies.
SOME OF MY PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCES:
- Social Eating House (1 Michelin star).
- Coda restaurant by Eric Chavot @ Royal Albert Hall (Fine dining restaurant).
- Advocate restaurant (Willis Tower Watson`s private fine dining restaurant).
- Boulestin (Fine dining restaurant).
- The Berkeley(5 starts hotel).
- The Shangri-La hotel @ The Shard (5 stars hotel)
- The trafalgar (5 stars hotel).
- The Hilton Canary Wharf (5 stars hotel).
- The Connaught (5 stars hotel).
- The Sheraton Park Lane (5 stars hotel).
- Ascot racecourse ON4 restaurant (fine dining, Royal week).
- The Hurlingham club (Elegant private members club).
- The Gastronhome (Fine dining family run restaurant).
- Harry Kane suite and VIP areas (H Club, Tottenham Stadium)
I have also been head chef of a two years in a row best gastro wine bar in Clapham that was awarded best wine bar in Clapham.
Thanks to my travels around Italy, England and Europe my experience focus on Italian and Mediterranean cuisines mainly, but also modern European and modern British, with influences from modern fusion culinary culture and world food.
- private events and parties
- meals preparation for you and your friends (fine dining or traditional style)
- creation of food pairings for wine tasting
- tutoring beginner cooks in how to prepare homemade food.
- tutoring advanced cooks to add a professional twist to their cooking skills and learn new ones.
- preparation of meals regularly for families and their guests, sourcing of the food included.
- menu planning, cost cutting, food wastage reduction consulting.
- savoury and desserts dishes creation and development.